What Is the Replacement Fee for a Lost, Stolen or Damaged Star Card?

Star Card replacements are free of charge. To receive a replacement, please just come down to the Support Center with a valid photo ID and an advisor will print it out for you.

NOTE: It is not required for you to refill out the Star Card Application. The form is only required for first prints. 

Print Article


Article ID: 45365
Thu 12/21/17 12:02 PM
Wed 5/22/24 3:16 PM

Related Articles (1)

Lost or stolen Star Cards must be reported to Campus Safety, as soon as possible.